Photo Credit: Robert Lopez
Price includes free shipping & handling
The Standard Belt Squat is a great addition to any training facility or home gym.
• Easily adjustable, providing a full range of motion.
• There are two main differences between the Basic and Standard Belt Squat:
1. The Basic unit loads closer to the center, meaning more leverage is generated by the user during use. Because of this leverage factor, more plates are required to reach true weight. The Standard unit features plates loading closer to the user, requiring less plates to reach true weight.
2. The Standard unit includes additional front handles, providing extra hand placement.
• As stated above, weight is loaded closer to the user, eliminating leverage factor. Taking away leverage factor provides truer weight and requires less plates to be loaded.
• Includes one medium-sized belt. Additional belts in different sizes are available.
• Add-ons, such as a row handle, weight storage, and band pegs, are also available for this unit. Please contact us for pricing.
Orders process immediately and will typically arrive 3-4 weeks after purchase.
0% Interest Financing Available with Paypal Credit.
Standard Belt Squat
Standard Belt Squat Specs
• Color: Black, powder coated (Other colors available by request for additional fee)
• Weight: 200 lbs
• Footprint: Pictures show unit on a 6 ft x 4 ft mat
All products are made in the USA.
The shipping price for the"Buy it Now" and "Add to Cart" feature are only valid for the continental United States (excludes AK, HI and international destinations). Please inquire if interested in obtaining a quote to these excluded locations.